Answered By: Andrew Tadman
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2015     Views: 30

If you live in Baton Rouge, you need a picture ID (like a license or passport) and a piece of mail that's been delivered to you at a local address. That's it.

If you're in a slightly different situation - you own property in EBR, but don't necessarily live here; you live in a neighboring parish that has a reciprocal borrowing agreement, like Ascension - you can look at our policy on library cards and borrowing for more specific information.

If you have any further questions please call us at 231-3740.

Related Topics