Answered By: Joelle Maurepas Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015 Views: 1111
Answered By: Joelle Maurepas
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2015 Views: 1111
- The decision on the case Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 was reached in 1954. (original filing occurred in 1952). The decision from the Warren Court is housed at Cornell University's Law School's Legal Information Institute.
- Rosa Parks's actions lead to the Montgomery Bus Boycott. The memorial site is maintained by the The Montgomery Advertiser
- People who opposed slavery were known as "Abolitionists"
- Matt Hensen became well known for traveling to the North Pole
- Kwanzaa is celebrated from December 26th through January 1st.