Answered By: Joelle Maurepas
Last Updated: Sep 26, 2015     Views: 42

There are many kinds of tax exemptions.   Depending on the year and the kind of exemption you may either need to contact the IRS or the entity that issued the documents declaring your exemption status for a copy of those documents. You can find more information on the IRS's website on tax exempt status.

Related Topics