Answered By: Andrew Tadman
Last Updated: Sep 02, 2015     Views: 26

If you log in to your account on the library catalog and then click on the link for 'My Holds' you should be able to cancel it from there. If not the other option is to call Circulation at 231-3740 and they can cancel it for you.

Related Topics