Answered By: stephanie mayeux
Last Updated: Sep 29, 2015     Views: 194

Are you looking to cancel your license plate and registration? The Office of Motor Vehicle's website says you can surrender your license plate at any OMV office (including the one on Seigen). You will need to provide a copy of your certificate of registration as well as your driver's license.

For further questions, please call the Office of Motor Vehicles at (225) 925-6146.

Related Topics