Answered By: stephanie mayeux
Last Updated: Dec 02, 2015     Views: 104

For that you would need to come and talk to one of the reference librarians in person.  At the main library we have a collection of forms in a binder that you can browse.  We also have access to West Law (only available within the library), which may contain forms pertaining to renting and leasing a house.

Please bear in mind that we are not legal professionals and we are legally prohibited from advising you on which forms to select, how to fill them out, format them, etc. 

We do have a legal information research guide, and the library is a site for the Baton Rouge Ask a Lawyer Program. We've also collected sites that produce generic legal documents for downloading.  We make no claim that any of these forms would be valid under Louisiana Law.


Related Topics