Answered By: Andrew Tadman
Last Updated: Sep 29, 2015     Views: 10

To find out who your local representatives are, you can enter your address on the attached Who Are My Representatives? link and that will bring up your Louisiana House and Senate representatives, as well as Federal Congressman and Senators. To find your local EBR Councilman, enter your address in Council District Lookup. After you enter your address you can click on your representatives names and that will lead you to each of their individual contact addresses.

If you need more information or would like addresses for specific representatives let us know and we'll get that for you.

When addressing Congressman refer to them as "The Honorable (full name)"

Related Topics