Answered By: Emilie Smart Last Updated: Sep 28, 2015 Views: 1150
Answered By: Emilie Smart
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2015 Views: 1150
Yes! You can download ebooks from our Overdrive service to your nook. Use the links to download the appropriate software.
Follow these steps to use ebooks in pdf and epub format:
- Download Adobe Digital Editions. Here’s a link: http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/
- Get it installed and activated. You can find helpful information on how to do that in our "Get Started with Overdrive" infoguide. Now you can search for and download ebooks.
- Find the book you want and add it to your e-bookbag. From there you can proceed to checkout. If you’re not already logged in, you’ll have to do that here.
- Choose your lending period (7-21 days) and confirm your checkout. Now you can begin your download.
- The book will download directly into Adobe Digital Editions. (the Overdrive Media Console does not come into play with ebooks)
- Plug your reader into your computer.
- Open Digital Editions. Is your book listed in the Library (the icon that looks like a little row of books)? Do you see your reader listed in the left hand menu? Great!
- Click and drag your book title into your reader. The transfer should start immediately and take virtually no time. If you want to make sure the book got transferred, just double-click on your reader and your ebook should be listed.