Answered By: Emilie Smart Last Updated: Sep 02, 2015 Views: 19
Answered By: Emilie Smart
Last Updated: Sep 02, 2015 Views: 19
The best way to generate a list is to use the catalog.
Here are instructions:
- Go to our catalog.
- Click on the "More Search Options" tab.
- In the search box, type art reproduction
- In the box to the right of the search box, you'll see Keywords.
- Click on the little down arrow and change that to Title Keywords.
- Below the search box, you'll see "Popular Collections" with a list box next to it.
- Click on Art Prints/Sculpture.
- Now click on the Go!! button next to the search box.
Your results will be a list of art pieces available for checkout.