Answered By: Andrew Tadman
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2015     Views: 22

I don't show that we have that on microfilm however we do have a number of print titles in our genealogy collection that include lists of serving soldiers. Please contact our Genealogy department at 225-231-3751. Another option would be to contact the Louisiana State Archives at 225-922-1000.

Related Topics