Answered By: Andrew Tadman
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2015     Views: 89

She can if she is from a neighboring parish, she'll just need an authorization slip from her parish library as well as a picture ID and proof of address.  Authorization slips are available at any EBRPL branch or at a library in the parish of residence.  Ascension Parish residents must also have an Ascension Parish Library card. More information is available in our Library Cards and Borrowing policy.

You can also call Circulation at 231-3740 for more information.

Related Topics