Answered By: Andrew Tadman
Last Updated: Sep 21, 2015     Views: 646

In our Community information database we do have Catholic Charities listed (the service is open to non-catholics) and their fees can vary so you can check with them 225-242-0323. Many local churches will offer some form of counseling or referral.

The United Way could also be able to recommend services, they can be contacted at 225-383-2643. Otherwise you can try contacting marriage counselors listed in the phone book as they may over flexible or a sliding scale fees.

Related Topics