Answered By: Emilie Smart Last Updated: Aug 27, 2015 Views: 1429
Answered By: Emilie Smart
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2015 Views: 1429
Yes! You can return Adobe pdf ebooks early.
Follow these steps to return an eBook early using Adobe Digital Editions…
- Open Adobe Digital Editions.
- Select the 'Library View' icon (in the upper left corner).
The Adobe Digital Editions library is displayed.
- Under the 'Bookshelves' heading, select 'Borrowed'.
- Click the eBook you want to return.
- Click the 'Item Options' arrow (in the upper left corner of the selected eBook).
- Select 'Return Borrowed Item'.
- Click 'Return' to verify that you want to return the title.
The eBook is removed from your account and returned to the library collection.
Take a look at our Get Started with Overdrive infoguide for more information.